These dies are for ‘in line’ printing of brand inscriptions and codes onto cigarette papers during cigarette manufacture. Pagliari manufacture dies with 2, 4 or 8 inscription sets.
The number of inscriptions on the die depends upon the machine being used.
First and second colour dies, enabling multi-colour build-up of the cigarette paper inscriptions, can be manufactured.
Dies can be manufactured to suit most types of cigarette machines:
- Molins (Mk8, Mk9, Mk9N/PA8, Mk8D)
- GD (all types)
- Decoufle (Lof/Log and Log A 3D)
- Hauni (Garant 4, Protos 100, 6000, 7200, 8000 and 70/90)
Information required to meet your specifications:
- Distance between prints
- Inscription and/or code design
- Number of sets of inscription per die
- Type and model of machine fitted to, or blank drawing
- The rod length/tiring of the cigarette/tabacco
- In house heat treatment provides dimensional stability for an industry where accuracy is paramount
- Underlap and Overlap codes and designs
- Inscriptions to your specification
- The highest quality materials used
- Material options are available to suit the abrasiveness of certain printing inks
- Production and artwork modification for your approval
- Maintenance of a database to record your branding history
- Confidentiality to protect security of brand launches.
- Production of artwork, die design cards/packages, electronic image representation
Log 2up, Loff 2up & Mark8 2up